FTA Drug and Alcohol Newsletter March 2022 Issue 74
Issue 73 of the FTA Drug and Alcohol Regulation Updates Newsletter is now available. Please share the newsletter with colleagues and send comments to FTA.DAMIS@dot.gov.
- Contracted Ridesourcing Companies Are Subject to Part 655
- Reminder: MIS Reports Due March 15
- Who should be listed as the Certifying Official on the Annual Drug and Alcohol MIS Report?
- Statement of Enforcement Discretion for Substance Abuse Professionals and Service Agents Extended
- Random Testing Rates for All Modes
- Special Topic Virtual Seminars
- Section 5310 Funding FAQs
- How Do You Know You Are Having an FTA Drug and Alcohol Audit?
- Employers Cannot Access Previous MIS Reports
- Old CCFs Can Still Be Used
- Diabetes Does Not Interfere with DOT Alcohol Testing
- Virtual FTA Substance Abuse Seminars Available
- Situation Changes After Post-Accident Determination
- DOT Publishes Notice of Proposed Rule Making - Oral Fluids