Drug And Alcohol Training - Online Resources
- Reasonable Suspicion Referral for Drug and Alcohol Testing Trainer/Trainee Guide - This publication is intended for front line supervisors responsible for making reasonable suspicion drug/alcohol testing referrals of employees who perform safety-sensitive job functions for transit agencies that receive federal funding under Sections 5309, 5307, and 5311 of Chapter 53 of Title 49 of the U.S. Code.
- Reasonable Suspicion Training for Supervisors Video - This video is should be used in conjunction with the Reasonable Suspicion Referral for Drug and Alcohol Testing Trainer/Trainee Guide.
Security Training - Online Resources
- The Mark is a fast-paced training video depicting a fictionalized version of an all-too-real threat against a metropolitan transit system.
- System Security Awareness for Transit Employees — Warning Signs — Warning signs is a fifteen-minute fast-paced video presentation on the key aspects of system security for transit employees. It will increase the viewer's awareness of what to look for and what to do regarding suspicious activity, packages, devices, and substances.
- The Federal Transit Administration and the National Transit Institute have prepared this Emergency Preparedness Guide to help you better prepare yourself and your family to cope with an emergency while still allowing you to effectively fulfill your duties. Recent history has reminded us that no region of our country is safe from all hazards and we all need to do what we can to ensure the safety of our families and loved ones.
Updated: Wednesday, March 16, 2016