FTA Drug and Alcohol Regulation Updates April 2017 Issue 62
The April 2017 issue of the FTA Drug & Alcohol Regulation Updates Newsletter includes:
- DOT Publishes Notice of Proposed Rulemaking
- FTA Drug and Alcohol Management Information System (DAMIS) Reporting
- Alere Records Drug Tests Times in Central Time Zones
- Daylight Savings Time: Make Sure Clocks were Changed!
- Drug and Alcohol Training
- How Many SAP Referrals?
- Free Drug & Alcohol Resources
- Telephone Preferred for Positive Drug Test Results
- Policies and the Term "Substance Abuse Professional"
- Random Rosters - Accuracy Counts
- Removal of an Employee from Safety-Sensitive Duty Following a Post-Accident or Reasonable Suspicion Occurrence
- Common Mistakes and How to Fix Them
- The Anti-Drug and Alcohol Misuse Policy