FTA Drug and Alcohol Newsletter July 2022 Issue 75
Issue 75 of the FTA Drug and Alcohol Regulation Updates Newsletter is now available. Please share the newsletter with colleagues and send comments to FTA.DAMIS@dot.gov.
- Preliminary Management Information System (MIS) Results
- State & Local Legislation Prohibiting Testing for Marijuana Does Not Apply to DOT Employers
- Operators of Revenue Service Vehicles on Transit or Private Property Are Covered
- Previous Employers Must Respond to Requests for DOT Testing Information
- Cancelled Random Tests Do Not Count Toward Minimum Requirements
- What Happens When a Collector Finds Items Used to "Beat" A Drug Test?
- CBD is Not Regulated and May Generate a THC Positive
- Grantee's Access to Records when Maintained by a Third-party Administrator (TPA)
- Dedicated Employer Representative (DER) Must Remove Employee from Safety-Sensitive Functions While Awaiting Split Specimen Test Results
- Obtaining Contractor Records
- Drug and Alcohol Substance Abuse Trainings Available
- Prescription Medication Cannot be Verified Solely Using Photographs
- Finding a Qualified Substance Abuse Professional (SAP)
- Step 1 of the Custody and Control Form (CCF) - Collection Site Address
- What Will the MRO Report to the DER When There Is a Laboratory Positive, Adulterated, or Substituted Test Result?