- 2006 National 511 Progress Report Highlights the status and direction of the nation’s 511 program.
- Bus Signage for Persons with Visual Impairments A Best Practices Paper addressing the ADA specifications for destination signs with LED displays.
- Customer Preferences for Transit ATIS Advanced Traveler Information Systems communicate information to travelers and help transit operators better manage the public transportation system.
- Oregon Statewide Transit Trip Planning Evaluation Plan
- Profiles of 511 Traveler Information Services (2007)
- Profiles of 511 Traveler Information Services (2008)
- Real-Time Bus Arrival Information Systems-Return on Investment Study
Real-time Bus Arrival Information Systems facilitate transit usage through both perceived and actual reductions in passenger waiting time
Updated: Wednesday, March 16, 2016