FTA 2018 TAM Roundtable
July 15, 2018
FTA hosted the eighth transit asset management (TAM) roundtable at The Westin San Diego in San Diego, CA on July 15, 2018, in conjunction with TRB's 12th National Conference on Transportation Asset Management.
The TAM roundtable brought together practitioners from transit agencies across the country who are directly involved in asset management. The meeting provided an opportunity for agencies to share lessons learned through the asset management process.
- Creating a TAM Culture: Bridging Asset Management and Agency Mission (Robert Tuccillo, FTA)
- TAM Roundtable Keynote Address (Matt Tucker, North County Transit District, San Diego)
- FTA TAM Program Updates (Mshadoni Smith, FTA)
Procurement for TAM Products and Services
- TAM and Procurement (Dave Springstead and Teresa Ray, Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority, MARTA)
- Procurement Handout
- Procurement Worksheet
TAM Program Implementation and Agency Alignment
- Transit Asset Management Implementation (Holly Arnold and Justin Barclay, Maryland Transit Administration)
- Implementation Worksheet
- Discussion Summary