2023 FTA Transit Asset Management Roundtable
On Sunday, July 9 FTA hosted the fourteenth TAM Roundtable as an in-person event.
The TAM Roundtable brought together participants from across the country who are directly involved in the management of transit capital assets. The event featured a panel session on considerations for transitioning to zero emission fleets and a presentation session on preparation and implementation of decision support tools as well as continuous improvement efforts related to TAM. It also included a presentation from FTA staff highlighting TAM program updates.
- Tamalynn Kennedy, FTA TAM Program Manager
- Scott Korth, City of Madison, WI/Metro Transit
- Matthew Wilson, Jacksonville Transportation Authority
- Joseph Sanchez, Antelope Valley Transit Authority
- Kristopher Grey, Fresno Area Express
- Paul Mattern, Mass Transportation Authority, Flint, MI
Contact TAMRoundtable@dot.gov for questions or topic suggestions.