Title VI Guidance
Title VI Circular
- Title VI Circular 4702.1B, "Title VI Requirements and Guidelines for Federal Transit Administration Recipients"
- Federal Register Notice on Circular 4702.1B (77 FR 52116) August 28, 2012
- Circular Quick Reference
Limited English Proficiency (LEP)
- DOT's LEP Guidance
- Executive Order 13166 of August 11, 2000: Limited English Proficiency
- Tips & Tools for Reaching LEP Communities in Emergency Preparedness
- Environmental Justice Circular 4703.1, "Environmental Justice Policy Guidance for Federal Transit Administration Recipients"
- Executive Order 12898 of February 11, 1994: Federal Actions To Address Environmental Justice in Minority Populations and Low-Income Populations
- DOT Order of April 15, 1997: DOT Order to Address Environmental Justice in Minority Populations and Low-Income Populations