The Coordinating Council on Access and Mobility’s resource library provides a wealth of useful information to help our partners at the federal, state and local level in implement activities that support the Council's goals.
- One Vision/One Call/Outreach
- United We Ride Fact Sheets & Guides
- United We Ride - An overview of the United We Ride initiative and its goals.
- Mobility Management - An overview of mobility management strategies and common practices.
- Family of Transportation Services - An overview of the Family of Transportation Services approach.
- Framework for ACTION - A self-assessment tool for states and communities seeking to advance transportation coordination.
- GAO Reports about Transportation and Human Services
- NCSL Report on State Coordinating Councils: State Human Service Transportation Coordinating Councils: Overview and State Profiles: Update 2015. This report examines state-level coordinating councils across all of the states.
- Study of Federal Transportation Program Reporting Requirements (2010)
- United We Ride National Dialogue
- Nonemergency Medical Transportation: Updated Medicaid Guidance Could Help States
GAO-16-238: Published: Feb 2, 2016. Publicly Released: Mar 3, 2016
- Transportation Disadvantaged Populations: Nonemergency Medical Transportation Not Well Coordinated, and Additional Federal Leadership Needed
GAO-15-110: Published: Dec 10, 2014. Publicly Released: Jan 9, 2015.
- Transportation for Older Adults: Measuring Results Could Help Determine If Coordination Efforts Improve Mobility
GAO-15-158: Published: Dec 10, 2014. Publicly Released: Dec 10, 2014
- Transportation-Disadvantaged Populations: Coordination Efforts are Underway, but Challenges Continue
GAO-14-154T: Published: Nov 6, 2013. Publicly Released: Nov 6, 2013
- Transportation-Disadvantaged Populations: Many Federal Programs Fund Transportation Services, but Obstacles to Coordination Persist
GAO-03-698T: Published: May 1, 2003. Publicly Released: May 1, 2003.
- Transportation-Disadvantaged Populations: Some Coordination Efforts Among Programs Providing Transportation Services, but Obstacles Persist
GAO-03-697: Published: Jun 30, 2003. Publicly Released: Jun 30, 2003
- Transportation-Disadvantaged Populations: Federal Coordination Efforts Could Be Further Strengthened
GAO-12-647: Published: Jun 20, 2012. Publicly Released: Jun 20, 2012
- Transportation Coordination: Benefits and Barriers Exist, and Planning Efforts Progress Slowly
RCED-00-1: Published: Oct 22, 1999. Publicly Released: Oct 22, 1999.
Transportation Research Board
- Current State Issues With Implementing Federal Transit Administration (FTA) Section 5310 and Section 5311 Programs.
- Strategies for Increasing Coordination
- Research Results Digest 315
- Transportation and Older Adults
- The Economic Benefits of Human Service Transportation Coordination
- Rural Transportation Toolkit
Updated: Friday, August 24, 2018