Capital Investment Grants Program Regulations & Guidance
- Major Capital Investment Projects New and Small Starts: Final Rule
- Final Interim Policy Guidance
- Environmental Justice
- Full Funding Grant Agreement Circular
- Capital Program Grant Circular
- Project Management Oversight
- Guidelines for Land Use and Economic Development Effects
- Guidelines and Standards for Assessing Local Financial Commitment
- Financial Contractor Guide for Conducting Financial Capacity Assessments for the CIG Program
- Guidance for Transit Financial Plans
- Core Capacity Program Overview (video)
- This 49-minute presentation provides an in-depth training on project eligibility, completing steps in the process, and project evaluation and rating. It synthesizes the requirements in law, regulation, policy guidance and FTA’s application procedures in an easy-to-understand format. Closed-captioned.
- New Starts Overview (video)
- This 55-minute presentation provides an overview of everything there is to know about the New Starts Program, providing in-depth training on project eligibility, completing steps in the process, and project evaluation and rating. Closed-captioned.