PTASP TAC: What's New
New TAC Resources
The TAC regularly adds resources to the TAC Resource Library. Here are the most recent additions:
- The Safety Performance Targets Fact Sheet contains guidance on how to determine Safety Performance Targets (SPTs).
- Certifying Compliance with the PTASP Regulation discusses what certification means and who must certify, and reviews the who, when, and how of certifying compliance with the PTASP regulation.
- The Certification Fact Sheet explains who must certify and the certification process in the Transit Award Management System.
- Version 5 of the PTASP Workshop Participant Guide includes an updated SPT section.
- Understanding PTASP Safety Training and Communication Requirements looks at key aspects of Safety Promotion.
The Public Transportation Agency Safety Plan (PTASP) Technical Assistance Center (TAC) will provide biweekly messages on PTASP activities administered through the TAC to support in the development and review of Agency Safety Plans.
Be the first to receive the PTASP TAC updates. Enter your email address and select "Public Transportation Agency Safety Plan (PTASP)" under "Safety & Oversight."
2020 Biweekly Messages
- Week of September 14, 2020
- Week of August 31, 2020
- Week of August 17, 2020
- Week of August 3, 2020
- Week of July 20, 2020
- Week of July 6, 2020
- Week of March 16, 2020
- Week of March 2, 2020
- Week of February 17, 2020
- Week of February 3, 2020
- Week of January 20, 2020
- Week of January 6, 2020
2019 Biweekly Messages
Please direct all PTASP and SMS questions to FTA’s PTASP-TAC e-mail address.
To receive PTASP-related emails, enter your email address and select Public Transportation Agency Safety Plan (PTASP).