Topic Guide Series on ADA Transportation
These technical assistance documents bring together the ADA requirements the U.S. Department of Transportation’s ADA regulation, FTA technical assistance and operational practices that comply with the ADA. These documents may be found http://www.dredf.org/ADAtg/index.shtml.
- Equipment Maintenance
- Stop Announcements and Route Identification
- Eligibility for ADA Paratransit
- Telephone Hold Time in ADA Paratransit
- Origin to Destination Service in ADA Paratransit
- On-Time Performance in ADA Paratransit
- No-Shows in ADA Paratransit
Links to web sites outside of the Federal Transit Administration (FTA) are offered for your convenience in accessing related information.
This document is disseminated under the sponsorship of the United States Department of Transportation, Federal Transit Administration, in the interest of information exchange. The United States Government assumes no liability for the contents or use thereof.
The United States Government does not endorse products or manufacturers. Trade or manufacturers' names appear herein solely because they are considered essential to the contents of the report.