Metropolitan Planning Organizations
FTA developed a host of materials to help MPOs coordinate with public transportation providers developing Agency Safety Plans and Safety Performance Targets.
Frequently Asked Questions
Safety Performance Targets
Roles and Responsibilities
- Public Transportation Agency Safety Plan Roles & Responsibilities Fact Sheet
- Metropolitan Planning Organization Responsibilities - Safety Performance Targets (Questions 18-22)
- PTASP Public Transportation Safety and Asset Management in Performance-based Planning and Programming - April 30 2019
- PTASP Safety Performance Targets Webinar: Tuesday, February 4, 2020
- Management and Use of Data for Transportation Performance Management: Guide for Practitioners (2019)
- NSP: Safety Performance Measures
- Introduction to Safety Performance Indicators and Targets
- Safety Performance Targets Guide
Link to FTA’s Metropolitan Planning Organization Program Page
Please direct all PTASP and SMS questions to FTA’s PTASP-TAC e-mail address.
To receive PTASP-related emails, enter your email address and select Public Transportation Agency Safety Plan (PTASP).