This page provides links to private sector participation-related Websites and other sources, including research reports, toolkits, and case studies from industry, academia, and government resources.
- National Council on Public Private Partnerships
- George Mason University Center for Transportation Public-Private Partnership Policy
- Transportation Research Board Reports
- PriceWaterHouse Cooper Report on Public-Private Partnerships: the U.S. Perspective (2010) (PDF)
- World Bank PPP Infrastructure Resource Center
Updated: Wednesday, March 16, 2016