Coordinating Council on Access and Mobility Webinar (11/30/22)
Join FTA at this webinar to learn about the Coordinating Council on Access and Mobility (CCAM)'s recently adopted 2023-2026 CCAM Strategic Plan, resource commitments, and next steps for implementation. This webinar is intended for CCAM stakeholders interested in improving transportation coordination, including state and local government entities, national organizations and associations, and agencies that represent CCAM grantees or receive grant funding from a CCAM agency.
FTA leads the CCAM, on behalf of the Secretary of Transportation, in coordination with 28 other agencies across 11 Federal departments. Together, the CCAM agencies administer 130 Federal programs that may fund transportation for older adults, people with disabilities and/or individuals of low-income.
During the webinar, FTA will discuss:
- The importance of transportation coordination,
- How the Strategic Plan was developed,
- The Strategic Plan’s impact on CCAM grantees and stakeholders,
- Next steps for implementation and avenues for public involvement, and
- Questions and comments from participants.
Register for the webinar.