You are here

Notification of Federal Assistance

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. Does 4220.1F, III. 3. e. – “Special Notification Requirement for States,” apply to any other governmental organizations?

A. The notification requirements concerning federal assistance apply only to States and those organizations that are being funded directly by the State with FTA grant funds. This would include sub-grantees, lessees, or third party contractors of the State. Government agencies that are not part of the State government who are receiving FTA grant funds directly from FTA do not have to comply with the special notification requirements for States. (Posted: July, 2011)

Updated: Wednesday, March 16, 2016
Submit Feedback >