USA Banner

Official US Government Icon

Official websites use .gov
A .gov website belongs to an official government organization in the United States.

Secure Site Icon

Secure .gov websites use HTTPS
A lock ( ) or https:// means you’ve safely connected to the .gov website. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.

U.S. Department of Transportation U.S. Department of Transportation Icon United States Department of Transportation United States Department of Transportation

Funds 5311

Frequently Asked Questions

Can a local agency utilizing 5311 funds enter into a MOU with a CSTA for Paratransit as well as fixed route service?

You should contact your regional FTA office in San Francisco to discuss your plans for paratransit service under the 5311 grant. (Posted: August, 2013)