You are here

Federal Aid Construction Contracts

Frequently Asked Questions

For Federal Aid Constructions Contracts, EEO provisions are found on what form? For FHWA the forms are FHWA1273 and FHWA1316. What are the FTA equivalent forms?

The FTA EEO requirements do not pertain to Federal Aid construction contracts. Department of Labor's Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) tends to monitor these contracts, especially the very large new start ones. They keep those projects on a very closely watched list. The FTA EEO program tends to be for transit operators and those contractors who provide transit service with FTA funds.  (Posted: 02-2009)

Updated: Wednesday, March 16, 2016
Submit Feedback >