The following is an extract from the FTA Fiscal Year 2011 Apportionments and Allocations notice published in the Federal Register May 20, 2011 Vol. 76, No. 98 (PDF) [Federal Register text version]. Below are the detailed apportionment tables in Excel format which are to be associated with the May 20 Federal Register notice.
The Department of Defense and Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 (Pub. L. 112-10), was signed into law by President Obama on April 15, 2011, appropriating funds for all of the surface transportation programs of the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) for the remainder of the Fiscal Year (FY) ending September 30, 2011. This Notice supplements the February 8, 2011 Federal Register notice that provided a partial apportionment of FY 2011 formula funds.
FTA has made updates to Table 1 of this apportionment notice and this revised table replaces the version that was published in the Federal Register on May 20, 2011. The table has been modified to provide additional information on FY 2010 contract authority for the Section 5340 Program and the FY 2011 rescission to the Research and University Research Program.
For general information about this notice contact Kimberly Sledge, Office of Program Management, at (202) 366–2053. Please contact the appropriate FTA regional or metropolitan office for any specific requests for information or technical assistance.
1. FTA Revised FY 2011 Appropriations and Apportionments for Grant Programs (Excel)
2. FTA Revised FY 2011 Metropolitan Planning Program and Statewide Planning and Research Program Apportionments (Excel)
3. FTA Revised FY 2011 Section 5307 and Section 5340 Urbanized Area Apportionments (Excel)
4. FTA FY 2010 Section 5307 Apportionment Formula (Excel)
5. FTA Revised FY 2011 Formula Programs Apportionments Data Unit Values (Excel)
6. FTA Revised FY 2011 Small Transit Intensive Cities Performance Data and Apportionments (Excel)
7. FTA Revised FY 2011 Section 5309 Fixed Guideway Modernization Apportionments (Excel)
8. FTA FY 2010 Fixed Guideway Modernization Program Apportionment Formula (Excel)
9. FTA Revised FY 2011 Special Needs for Elderly Individuals and Individuals with Disabilities Apportionments (Excel)
10. FTA Revised FY 2011 Section 5311 and Section 5340 Nonurbanized Area Formula Apportionments, and Rural Transportation Assistance Program (RTAP) (Excel)
11. FTA Revised FY 2011 Section 5316 Job Access And Reverse Commute (JARC) Apportionments (Excel)
12. FTA Revised FY 2011 Section 5317 New Freedom Apportionments (Excel)