National RTAP - Transit Manager Peer Roundtable
Please join us for an informal discussion of issues of interest to managers at rural and tribal transit agencies (e.g., transit managers, executive directors, operations managers, CEOs, and mobility managers). The roundtable will be facilitated by National RTAP staff and Review Board members.
Potential topics include:
- Outreach strategies to underrepresented groups
- Questions or experience with electric vehicles or alternative fuels
- Adapting to increases or decreases in service demand
- Dealing with vehicle procurement challenges and delays
- Partnering with or receiving funding from hospitals, local employers, etc.
- Volunteer driver program issues and successful strategies
- Preparing for or responding to extreme weather events
Let us know in registration which topics are of interest to you, or you can suggest a new topic. We hope to see you then!