FY20 Comprehensive Review Contractor’s Manual
The FY20 Comprehensive Review Contractor’s Manual conveys FTA’s expectations of our Oversight Contractors for assessing compliance of FTA recipients.
Each question in the contractor’s manual includes:
- Basic Requirement: The minimum requirement to which all applicable recipients are expected to comply – directly tied to a law, regulation, circular, master agreement, or other binding guidance.
- Applicability: Broad identification of the recipients to which the requirement applies.
- Explanation for Reviewer: An expanded explanation of the basic requirement.
- Indicators of Compliance: The questions FTA reviewers will answer to determine a recipient’s compliance with the basic requirement.
- Instructions for Reviewer: Specific instructions to FTA’s reviewers about what and how to evaluate for compliance with each indicator.
- Potential Deficiency Determinations: Condition(s) under which a recipient could be deficient along with suggested corrective action.
- Governing Directives: Specific citations from law, regulation, circular, master agreement or other binding agreements that form the basis of the requirement for which a deficiency may be found.
Click the PDF above to download or jump to these sections:
- Summary of Changes
- Section 1 Legal
- Section 2 Financial Management and Capacity
- Section 3 Technical Capacity Award Management
- Section 4 Technical Capacity Program Management
- Section 5 Technical Capacity Project Management
- Section 6 Transit Asset Management
- Section 7 Satisfactory Continuing Control
- Section 8 Maintenance
- Section 9 Procurement
- Section 10 Disadvantaged Business Enterprise
- Section 11 Title VI
- Section 12 Americans with Disabilities Act General
- Section 13 Americans with Disabilities Act Complementary Paratransit
- Section 14 Equal Employment Opportunity
- Section 15 School Bus
- Section 16 Charter Bus
- Section 17 Drug Free Workplace Act
- Section 18 Drug and Alcohol Program
- Section 19 Section 5307 Program Requirements
- Section 20 Section 5310 Program Requirements
- Section 21 Section 5311 Program Requirements
Triennial Review Enhanced Review Modules Guide
- Enhanced Review Module Worksheet: ADA
- Enhanced Review Module Worksheet: DBE
- Enhanced Review Module Worksheet: EEO
- Enhanced Review Module Worksheet: Financial Capacity
- Enhanced Review Module Worksheet: Financial Management
- Enhanced Review Module Worksheet: Maintenance
- Enhanced Review Module Worksheet: Procurement
- Enhanced Review Module Worksheet: Technical Capacity
- Enhanced Review Module Worksheet: Title VI