The 2007 Contractor Performance Assessment Report analyzes the consistency and accuracy of cost and ridership estimates made by contractors involved with the following projects, which were in preliminary engineering for New Starts and project development for Small Starts at the time this report was published in September 2007:
New Starts Projects
- Access to the Region’s Core, Northern New Jersey.
- Central Corridor LRT, St. Paul-Minneapolis, MN.
- Central Florida Commuter Rail, Orlando, FL.
- Mid Jordan (MJLRT), Salt Lake City, UT.
Small Starts Projects
- Pioneer Parkway EmX BRT, Springfield, OR.
- Streetcar Loop Project, Portland, OR.
Contractor Performance Assessment Report (PDF)