Please note that minor formatting errors within tables were published with Federal Register, May 13, 2010, Volume 75, No. 92 which may be confusing. See Errata Notification (MS Word). Please reference the Excel spreadsheets below for complete information on FTA Supplemental Fiscal Year 2010 Apportionments and Allocations. The text of the Federal Register is accurate and will not be republished.
The following is an extract from the FTA Supplemental Fiscal Year 2010 Apportionments and Allocations corrections published in the Federal Register May 13, 2010 Vol. 75, No. 92 (PDF) [Federal Register text version]. Below are the detailed apportionment tables in Excel format which are to be associated with the May 13 Federal Register notice.
The Hiring Incentives to Restore Employment Act, (Pub. L. 111–147), signed into the law by President Obama on March 18, 2010, authorized funds for all of the surface transportation programs of the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) for the remainder of the Fiscal Year (FY) ending September 30, 2010, and the first quarter of FY 2011. This Notice supplements the February 18, 2009 Federal Register notice to apportion the full amount of FY 2010 formula funds. In addition, this Notice revises the Job Access and Reverse Commute (JARC) and Alternatives Analysis program carryover tables, Small Transit Intensive Cities (STIC) performance data and Apportionments table, and Bus and Bus Facilities Extensions and Reprogramming table, and allocates the remaining FY 2010 funds made available to congressionally designated projects under the Alternative Analysis program.
For general information about this notice contact Henrika Buchanan-Smith, Office of Program Management, at (202) 366–2053. Please contact the appropriate FTA regional or metropolitan office for any specific requests for information or technical assistance.
1. FTA Revised FY 2010 Appropriations and Apportionments for Grant Programs (Excel)
2. FTA Revised FY 2010 Metropolitan Planning Program and Statewide Planning and Research Program Apportionments (Excel)
3. FTA Revised FY 2010 Section 5307 and Section 5340 Urbanized Area Apportionments (Excel)
4. FTA FY 2010 Section 5307 Apportionment Formula (Excel)
5. FTA Revised FY 2010 Formula Programs Apportionments Data Unit Values (Excel)
6. FTA Revised FY 2010 Small Transit Intensive Cities Performance Data and Apportionments (Excel)
8. FTA Revised FY 2010 Section 5309 Fixed Guideway Modernization Apportionments (Excel)
9. FTA FY 2010 Fixed Guideway Modernization Program Apportionment Formula (Excel)
10-B. FTA Reprogrammed Section 5309 New Starts Apportioments (Excel)
13. FTA Revised FY 2010 Special Needs for Elderly Individuals and Individuals with Disabilities Apportionments (Excel)
14. FTA Revised FY 2010 Section 5311 and Section 5340 Nonurbanized Area Formula Apportionments, and Rural Transportation Assistance Program (RTAP) (Excel)
16. FTA Revised FY 2010 Section 5316 Job Access And Reverse Commute (JARC) Apportionments (Excel)
17. FTA Revised Job Access and Reverse Commute (JARC) Carryover (Excel)
18. FTA Revised FY 2010 Section 5317 New Freedom Apportionments (Excel)
19. FTA FY 2010 Section 5339 Alternative Analysis Allocations (Excel)
20. FTA FY 2010 Alternative Analysis Carryover (Excel)