Welcome to the Grantee Resource Center for FTA Region 5. We will periodically update and add resources to help provide the best information and materials to all of our grantees. If you have resources you’d like to see added that are not available on the regional or national sites, please contact us.
SAVE THE DATE: FTA Region 5 Webinar
The Federal Transit Administration's Region 5 Office will conduct a webinar, Overview of FY 2017 Pre-Award Grant Activities, at 1-3 p.m. Central, Wednesday, March 22. The webinar will provide a broad overview of Region 5’s FY 2017 Pre-Award Activities and schedule, including:
- Prerequisites to Receiving FTA Funding
- Process of Grant making in TrAMS*
- Grant Structure
- Grant Content
- Key Deadlines
- Questions and Answers
* While the webinar will not include a live demonstration of TrAMS, we will share some best practices and general guidelines.
The specific content of the webinar is still under development. If there are any other questions or topics you would like us to cover in these areas, please contact Jay Ciavarella, 312-353-1653 by February 24. Details on how to log in to the Webinar will be forthcoming. Please mark your calendars and we look forward to discussing our pre-award activities with you!
Grant Making Guidance
- Region 5 has produced a sample Grant Template that grantees may view while preparing grants for submittal in TrAMS. This is the format a grant takes when you select “View Print Application” in TrAMS.
- Region 5 also encourages grantees to view our Grant Making Guidance, which will assist grantees with important information when completing an application.