FTA has modified the names of the fund source list to improve visual recognition of the appropriate fund source to select. This document includes the federal programs (funding sources) available for selection during application development. We encourage you to revisit this document prior to developing your applications. The document indicates competitive programs and includes the Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers associated with each program. Selecting the appropriate fund source is critical when preparing your applications for federal assistance. If you are unsure which fund program to select, please contact your FTA representative. (Updated as of August, 2018)
Please note the following regarding the changes to the fund sources and how they are applied to TEAM and TRAMS Applications:
- TEAM Active Awards will NOT see a change in the fund source name originally applied to the award (regardless if amended in the future)
- TrAMS Active Awards will NOT see a change in the fund source name originally applied to the award (regardless if amended in the future)
- TEAM or TrAMS amendments or application initiated prior to TrAMS reopening, regardless of stage, will NOT see the new fund source names.
- Applications that were initiated (step one to create an application) on the same date but prior to TrAMS being reopened for FY 2018 fiscal business, will NOT see the new fund sources.
- New TrAMS applications created (step one) after TrAMS reopening for FY 2018 fiscal business, WILL SEE the new fund source names available for selection.
- Sources with the "Z/" should not be used starting with FY 2018. If you believe you should use one starting with “Z/” please contact your FTA point of contact first. These sources are being phased out.