You are here

Since states can submit a consolidated proposal of behalf of both urbanized and rural areas, does the state have to submit separate consolidated proposals or can there be one single proposal including both urbanized and rural area projects?

The state should submit separate proposals on behalf of its small urbanized and rural areas. Each agency should have its own SF-424 and supplemental form.

Updated: Wednesday, June 7, 2017
Submit Feedback >