You are here

08. If my agency has unobligated Section 5310 funds from FY 2011 and 2012, can I combine them into my section 5310 grant under MAP-21?

Yes. However, unobligated Section 5310 funds under SAFETEA-LU must be spent in accordance with the program requirements as authorized under SAFETEA-LU. The Program of Projects (POP) must identify which projects are being funded by SAFETEA-LU and which ones are funded by MAP-21.

Submit Feedback >