2019 NTD Safety and Security Policy Manual
The Safety and Security Reporting Policy Manual consists of the following sections:
- Table of Contents
- Policy Changes and Clarifications
- Introduction: The National Transit Database
- Reporting Requirements
- S&S-20: Safety and Security CEO Certification
- S&S-30: Security Configuration
- S&S-40: Major Event Report
- S&S-50: Non-Major Monthly Summary Report
Note: The manual has been updated June 13, 2019 to more closely align reporting requirement surrounding maintenance vehicle collisions with the requirement identified in Appendix to 49 CFR Part 674 - Notification and Reporting of Accidents, Incidents, and Occurrences.
Effective Date: Thursday, February 27, 2020
DOT is committed to ensuring that information is available in appropriate alternative formats to meet the requirements of persons who have a disability. If you require an alternative version of files provided on this page, please contact FTAWebAccessibility@dot.gov.