Coordinated Council on Access and Mobility (CCAM)-related meetings, webinars, and listening sessions are listed below by date.
- In 2018, 179 individuals from 22 states who were engaged represented a diverse array of funding programs administered by the U.S. Department of Transportation, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, U.S. Department of Labor, U.S. Department of Agriculture, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, and U.S. Department of Education.
- See the Focus Group Report, Executive Summary and summary presentation.
- In 2018, the National Center for Mobility Management (NCMM) conducted a survey to gather input from state and local stakeholders and to inform the strategic direction of the CCAM. A total of 549 respondents completed the survey. The survey was designed to identify promising practices, barriers, and challenges around coordinated transportation, and was targeted to individuals who work at transportation and human services organizations across the U.S. Slides were developed to highlight survey findings, the comprehensive deck outlines findings from all respondents, while the other nine decks highlight responses specific to certain CCAM agencies.
Comprehensive National Center for Mobility Management (NCMM) Survey Analysis, considering only the responses from respondents who receive the following funding:
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS)
- Department of Labor (DoL)
- Department of Transportation (DoT)
- Department of Education (ED)
- Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Social Security Administration (SSA)
- Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
Updated: Friday, February 14, 2020