January - June 2018
|1/1/2018||1/31/2018||All 10 Regions|
|2/6/2018||2/6/2018||Understanding ADA||Charlottesville, VA|
|3/5/2018||3/9/2018||Contract Administration||Richmond, VA|
|4/9/2018||4/11/2018||Financial Planning in Transportation||Washington, DC|
|5/17/2018||5/18/2018||Project Management for Transit Professionals||Charlottesville, VA|
FHWA & FTA Webinars:
Performance Based Planning and Programming (PBPP) Requirements Webinar
Topic: PBPP Requirements
Date: Thursday, January 25, 2018
Time: 1:00 PM to 3:30 PM Eastern Time
Registration: Please reserve your spot through the FHWA Web Conferencing Portal.
NTI has recorded webinars available for viewing on its YouTube site.
- Federal Publications Seminars (FPS)
- FHWA Transportation Performance Management
- FTA's Safety Training and Guidance
- National Transit Institute (NTI)
- NTI's Continuing Studies Course Catelog
- NTI's New Registration System
- NTI's Webinars
- NTI's Webinar YouTube Site
- USDOT’s Transportation Safety Institute (TSI) Learning Management System
- Wisconsin Madison's Transportation Courses
Register for NTI's email blast.
TrAMS Tips for Grantees
- The Regional Office has prepared a few TrAMS Tips that you may find helpful in getting started.
- New TrAMS and NTD Security Requirements and User Lockout
- TrAMS Help Desk: 1-877-561-7466 (toll-free); 240-471-4462 (Washington, DC)
- TrAMS Help and Guidance: Includes links for the TrAMS User Guide, Recipient User Manager Handbook, and others.