|FY2018||FY2018||All 10 Regions|
|8/7/2018||8/8/2018||Managing Community Mobility||Fredericksburg, VA|
|9/17/2018||9/18/2018||Procurement for Small and Medium Transit Systems||Newark, NJ|
|9/25/2018||9/27/2018||Disadvantaged Business Enterprise||Newark, NJ|
FTA, FHWA, NTD & NTI Webinars:
- FTA to Host Webinar Series on New Safety Rules: July - September, 2018
- FTA's Tribal Transit Program Competitive Funding Webinar: 2 p.m. ET August 8, 2018
- FHWA Web Conferencing Portal
- National Transit Database (NTD) Webinars
- National Transit Institute (NTI) Webinars
NTI has recorded webinars available for viewing on its YouTube site.
- 2018 SSO Program Managers Training Workshop Presentations
- Federal Publications Seminars (FPS)
- FHWA Transportation Performance Management
- FTA's Safety Training and Guidance
- Management Concepts
- National Transit Institute (NTI)
- NTI's Continuing Studies Course Catelog
- NTI's New Registration System
- NTI's Webinars
- NTI's Webinar YouTube Site
- USDOT’s Transportation Safety Institute (TSI) Learning Management System
- Wisconsin Madison's Transportation Courses
Register for NTI's email blast.
TrAMS Tips for Grantees
- The Regional Office has prepared a few TrAMS Tips that you may find helpful in getting started.
- New TrAMS and NTD Security Requirements and User Lockout
- TrAMS Help Desk: 1-877-561-7466 (toll-free); 240-471-4462 (Washington, DC)
- TrAMS Help and Guidance: Includes links for the TrAMS User Guide, Recipient User Manager Handbook, and others.
Updated: Monday, July 30, 2018