- U.S. Department of Transportation to Release $100 Million in Grant Funds for Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority Green Line Extension
- Northeast Passenger Transit Association Biennial Meeting April 3-4, 2017
- Buy America Update Presentation 12/2016
- Transit Asset Management FAQs
On December 21, 2017, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced that it will issue $100 million in grant funding to the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority (MBTA) for its Green Line Extension (GLX) light rail project.
The grant represents the first installment of Capital Investment Grants (CIG) Program funding for the GLX after the Federal Transit Administration (FTA) signed a Full Funding Grant Agreement (FFGA) with MBTA for the 4.7-mile light rail line from Cambridge to Medford.
Grantee Resource Center
- FTA Master Agreement
- Civil Rights and ADA
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Certifications and Assurances
- Find TrAMS Information
- Notices of Funding Opportunity
- The FAST Act
- Transit Asset Management
- Grant Programs
- Applying for funds
- Triennial Review Information
- Best Practices Procurement and Lessons Learned Manual
If none of the above apply, try looking here.