Learn more about FTA’s programs and initiatives through the agency’s video series. These brief videos, which shine a light on various aspects of FTA’s work, were produced in house.
To support bus transit nationwide, in April 2018 the Federal Transit Administration awarded funds to 139 projects in 52 states and territories for Bus & Bus Facilities competitive grants. Competitive bus grants provide funding to help modernize America’s bus infrastructure: improving bus service, upgrading maintenance facilities that keep fleets safe and reliable, and building transit centers that help travelers connect.
- The Federal Transit Administration: Improving Public Transportation for America's Communities
- Keeping America on the Move: The Federal Transit Administration’s Bus Program
- Modernizing American Bus Fleets: FY17 Bus & Bus Facilities Infrastructure competitive grants
- ADA and the FTA: Improving Transit Access for People with Disabilities
- Funding Cleaner, More Efficient Buses: FTA’s Low or No-Emission Grants Program
- FTA State Safety Oversight Program for Rail Transit
- FTA’s Tribal Transit Program
- Linking People to Opportunity: FTA’s Role in Creating Complete Communities
- Harnessing Innovation for Public Transportation: FTA’s Research Program
Updated: Thursday, April 12, 2018