This peer library offers a resource to exchange information about transit asset management. Please consider submitting a document for your peers to learn from. Some suggested topics are listed below, but any relevant peer resource can be shared.
- Completed TAM plans
- Procurement Department’s role in TAM as part of your Identification of Resources
- RFPs for TAM software procurement
Posting these documents does not constitute an endorsement from FTA that they meet the requirements set forth in the TAM final rule. FTA maintains the authority to post or remove resources; see disclaimer below.
Transit Asset Management Plans
- LCTA (Luzerne County Transportation Authority, Kingston PA):
- MBTA (Massachusetts Bay Transit Authority, Boston MA):
- GRTA (Georgia Regional Transportation Authority, Atlanta GA):
- Union County Public Transit (OR):
- LBT (Long Beach Transit, Long Beach CA):
- MOVTA (Mid-Ohio Valley Transit Authority, Parkersburg WV):
- RTD (Regional Transportation District, Denver CO):
- SARTA (Stark Area Regional Transit Authority, Stark County OH):
Capital Improvement Plans
- BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit, San Francisco CA):
- Iowa DOT
- Puget Sound Regional Council (Seattle WA):
- WSDOT (Washington State DOT):
State/Transit Agency/MPO Coordination
- Iowa DOT
In addition, APTA's Standards Development Program has developed recommended practices.